Fastlane Karting Sydney aims to operate a fun and safe outdoor activity for all. Therefore, Fastlane Karting Sydney reserves the right to terminate any ride, for any reason, at any time. The standard rules below apply at all times.
- No contact or dangerous driving is allowed.
- Do not exit your go kart until instructed, raise your hand if you have crashed.
- Hair nets or caps must be worn under our hire helmets. You can bring your own helmet provided it is Australian Standards approved.
- Closed in shoes must be worn.
- No loose clothing is allowed. Hoods must be tucked or worn under helmet.
- Seat belts must be fastened.
- One pedal at a time. (No double peddling) Do not use the accelerator and brake at the same time.
- Always drive at walking pace in pit lane on main track & Drift Track. Stay in your kart until instructed to exit.
- All drivers under the age of 18 must have filled out (or had parent/guardian fill out for them) one of our indemnity forms & had it signed by a parent/guardian over the age of 18. Please click the link to download this form and bring it with you when you come to the track – Driver Indemnity Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD!
- Green Flag – Start of race (green flagged is used during Grand Prix race format)
- Yellow Flag – Slow down immediately (accident ahead).
- Red Flag – Ride is over, return to pit lane at a walking pace.
- Checkered Flag – Race is over, slow down and return to pit lane at a walking pace.
- Green Light – Make your way onto to track.
- Yellow Light – Slow down, accident ahead.
- Red Light – Return to pit lane at a walking pace.