- No contact or dangerous driving is allowed.
- Do not exit your go kart until instructed, raise your hand if you have crashed.
- Hair nets or caps must be worn under our hire helmets. You can bring your own helmet provided it is Australian Standards approved.
- Closed in shoes must be worn.
- No loose clothing is allowed. Hoods must be tucked or worn under helmet.
- Seat belts must be fastened.
- One pedal at a time. (No double peddling) Do not use the accelerator and brake at the same time.
- Always drive at walking pace in pit lane on main track & Drift Track. Stay in your kart until instructed to exit.
- All drivers under the age of 18 must have filled out (or had parent/guardian fill out for them) one of our indemnity forms & had it signed by a parent/guardian over the age of 18. Please click the link to download this form and bring it with you when you come to the track – Driver Indemnity Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD!
- Green Flag – Start of race (green flagged is used during Grand Prix race format)
- Yellow Flag – Slow down immediately (accident ahead).
- Red Flag – Ride is over, return to pit lane at a walking pace.
- Checkered Flag – Race is over, slow down and return to pit lane at a walking pace.
- Green Light – Make your way onto to track.
- Yellow Light – Slow down, accident ahead.
- Red Light – Return to pit lane at a walking pace.