How it works:
- New World Karting is a karting experience which accepts groups between 2 and 10 people.
- Cost is $50pp for one track session of 15 minutes, or $85pp for two 15 minute track sessions. This is paid upon arrival at Fastlane.
- Groups will proceed through 7 exclusive areas to ensure zero contact with other groups.
- Group members are encouraged to bring their own helmet and gloves, if possible. Sanitised helmets can be hired for $5pp.
- Hand sanitiser and hair nets are provided.
- Throughout the 7 areas, there are very limited touch points. A helmet, a seat, and the kart steering wheel. Each of these will be cleaned and sanitised thoroughly between groups.
- Social distancing – staff a minimum of 1.5m away from group members at all times.
- Spectators can drive to a viewing area at the back of the main track, where they will be able to view the fun and action from their car.
- New World Karting is time specific. It is extremely important that you arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your booking time and be ready to follow clear instructions from our staff. Failure to do so, will result in less track time and no refunds will be given.
- Upon arrival, please wait in our outdoor viewing area and wait for staff to call you through to the next area.
- If anyone in your group is sick, they will not be allowed to participate and will be asked to leave. NO refunds will be given.
- Toilets are only to be used in case of an emergency. Please ask staff about use of the toilet.
For full Terms and Conditions please click here.