Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Online bookings require payments upon arrival at Fastlane.
- You must be on time for your booking as no refund or extension of time will be given.
- Please ensure your group is aware of all terms and conditions.
- Postponing within 7 days of the booking date will incur a $100 administration fee.
- Cancellations will incur the following fees:
- Notice within 7 days of the booking date – 50% fee of all monies paid
- Notice more than 7 days of the booking date – 25% cancellation fee will apply
Rules and Regulations:
- To drive on the main track, you must be 13+ years of age and over 140cm.
- Junior drivers must be a minimum of 8 years of age.
- Twin kart passengers must be a minimum of 4 years of age and be driven by an adult 18 years or older. Twin karts are only driven on the Junior Track.
- All drivers must watch the safety video prior to karting.
- Long hair must be tied back, and a hairnet worn under the helmet.
- No scarves, long dresses or long garments to be worn.
- Enclosed shoes must be worn.
- Drivers must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Anyone driving recklessly will be removed from the track and no refund will be given.
- For safety reasons, we do not allow any glass on the premises.
- You must tell staff of any pre-existing health conditions, pregnancy, back injury, neck injury, epilepsy etc. before Go Karting.
- It is the parent/guardians responsibility to ensure children/ minors are aware of the rules and are following them. You are responsible for children in your care.
- You must make us aware of any special dietary requirements when you make your booking. 7 days notice is required for us to make changes to the food supplied in our packages. No refunds if you fail to do this.
- PEDALS – Right foot to accelerate, left foot to brake. Only use one foot at a time.
- NO CONTACT – Avoid crashing, or any contact with the track edges or other karts.
- SAFETY- If you crash: take your feet off the pedals, raise your hand & STAY in your kart. A staff member will come to assist you.
- TRACK DIRECTION – The track runs in an anti-clockwise direction only (ONE WAY)
- GIVE WAY – Give way to faster drivers by pulling to the side in hashed out safety areas.
- DURING RACE – Pay attention to all signs, flags and communication from track staff.
- END OF RACE – When the race is finished a staff member will direct you to pit lane, drive into pit lane at a walking pace.
- VALUABLES – Avoid carrying valuables during your race as they can fall onto the track.
Please Note: Track staff are not responsible for any of your belongings i.e., phones, keys etc, lockers are available to hire inside the main room.
AT THE END OF YOUR RACE: STAY SEATED WITH YOUR SEAT BELT AND HELMET ON UNTIL INSTRUCTED BY STAFF TO EXIT YOUR KART.
KARTS WILL SLOW DOWN OR YOUR RACE WILL BE TERMINATED IF RECKLESS DRIVING OR DELIBERATE CONTACT/ CRASHING OCCURS.
No return No refund policy – Fastlane will not accept any refunds or returns on any online purchased products (eg; Gift Vouchers) track passes sold or package bookings.
If it rains – we do not cancel any booking or close the doors in wet weather! We can however allow you to reschedule. Remember to bring along a towel and a change of clothes just in case it looks like it may rain.
NEW WORLD KARTING – Special Terms and Conditions:
- This booking is time specific. It is extremely important that you arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your booking time and be ready to follow clear instructions from our staff. Failure to do so, will result in less track time and NO refunds will be given.
- If anyone in your group is sick, they will not be allowed to participate and will be asked to leave. NO refunds will be given.
- Toilets are only to be used in case of an emergency. Please ask staff about use of the toilet.
- Your group must limit themselves to only touching their helmet, the seat you sit on and the Go Kart steering wheel.
- Spectators can drive around to a viewing area at the back of the main track, where they will be able to view the fun and action from their car.