- Motor racing is a dangerous, non-contact sport. Customers race at their own risk.
- All rules of the track must be obeyed at all times.
- Enclosed shoes are required.
- No loose or baggy clothing (such as hooded jumpers), and no dangling jewelery allowed.
- Drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited – any person that appears intoxicated will be refused service.
- Drivers under 18 years old require their parent’s or guardian’s consent to drive.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry or sale of Ride Passes.
WHO IS GO KARTING FOR?
FastLane Karting caters for a range of people, a range of age groups, and a range of occasions. We have twin karts that allow parents or responsible guardians to share the go karting experience with children aged 4-7yrs. For young drivers aged 8-11yrs, they can strap into a junior kart for a fun race experience they won’t forget! For all the big kids and adults (12yrs+), we have senior karts that move up to 55km/h for a speedy lap-time challenge around the 500 metre outdoor track.
Birthdays, bucks days, team days, rainy days, staff days, any day, walk-in or book-in – we’ve got you covered! See our pricing section to check out all the deals.
HOW DO I GET A LICENCE?
To receive a FastLane Karting Licence, any person under the age of 18 years old must have their parent’s or responsible guardian’s signature of approval. It is compulsory for any FastLane Karting driver to hold a current FastLane Karting Licence, therefore agreeing to the rules, procedures and all risks related to the activity of outdoor go karting.
- Once you have entered your licensing details, read the agreement, and taken your photo with our self-assist computers
- You proceed to the counter to pay the licence fee and receive your FastLane Keytag
- If you are under 18 years old your parent or responsible guardian must sign a separate agreement on your behalf
FastLane Karting has been operating for over a decade. In 2007 the track received new management and continues to see exciting changes. A new go kart timing system has been implemented to provide customers with detailed race data, and a well organised grand-prix race format.
With ongoing support from Macarthur and the Greater Sydney Region, we look forward to bringing new improvements to the FastLane karts and track. All news and updates will be posted on the homepage of this website.